Topaz Sharpen AI - позволит пользователям с лёгкостью создавать четкие изображения без артефактов или ореолов. Sharpen AI — это первое программное обеспечение для повышения резкости и уменьшения вибрации, которое может определить разницу между реальными деталями и шумом. Создавайте четкие изображения даже при съемке с рук, ночью или с малой глубиной резкости.
• Powered by AI Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise - and then enhance just the detail. In some cases, it can even recover image detail.
• Seamless integration Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.
• Constantly improving Through continuous AI training, Sharpen AI's enhancement model becomes both faster and higher-quality with time. You’ll get the latest and greatest when the model improves.
• Three kinds of sharpening for a perfect photo. There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer… and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%. When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
• Stabilize: natural shake reduction Even the steadiest hands don't compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen AI's Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.
• Focus: better focus correction Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that's easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI's Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur. This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus. Tip: use selective adjustments for best results!
• Sharpen: general input sharpening Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft. Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos. It's the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use.
• The perfect time to make images tack-sharp. The need for sharpening is universal: most images come out a little soft straight out of the camera. Here’s just a handful of use cases in which we’ve seen exceptional results with Sharpen AI.
• Animal Photography You can pose people, but it’s much harder to ask animals to stay still! Use Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module to correct camera shake and the inevitable motion blur you get from fast-moving subjects. It’s also difficult to focus perfectly in these situations, so the Focus module will also be very useful. This applies to any photos with fast-moving subjects – not just animals! Adjust the slider to the left to see the difference at 100 percent's, or click for a larger before/after.
• Hand-held Landscapes No matter how fast you set your shutter speed, you can’t shoot handheld landscapes as sharp as if you had a tripod. You don’t always have a tripod with you, though. Sometimes you don’t even have the luxury of using a fast shutter speed. Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module helps you get handheld images that look like they were taken from a tripod. This model was trained specifically to counteract motion blur caused by camera shake and can produce some pretty exceptional results in your photos.
• Portrait Photography Getting sharp portraits is essential. Using controlled lighting and tripods in a studio setting is a good way to do that, but you’re not always in a studio. Use Sharpen AI when the otherwise perfect portrait has slightly out-of-focus eyes or camera shake.
• A new approach to sharpening. We believe that better technology enables you to produce better art. The photos that thousands of other photographers have created with AI technology have been astounding, and we can’t wait to see what you create. Here’s how it works.
• What does sharpness look like? (Training) The first step of the machine learning process is to teach the software what sharpness is. We do this by feeding millions of blurred/sharp image pairs into the software and asking it to learn the characteristics of what makes an image sharp.
• How to achieve this sharpness? (Learning) Just like computers perform math and complex operations faster than humans, they can also learn much faster for very specific tasks. Sharpen AI soon understands how sharp images generally become blurred, and therefore how to reverse the process.
• How do we sharpen images faster? (Optimization) Sharpen AI performs millions of operations per pixel, so a significant amount of work is done to speed it up. This whole process continues even after the product's release: you'll likely see new updates with sharpening model improvements as the software learns more.
New Features: - A new option to disable anonymous data collection has been added to the preference window - New ‘Allowed graphics memory consumption’ control to set the allowed amount of graphics memory that the application can consume while processing images. This may help users that experience crashing while processing images. This setting is only applicable when the processing mode is ‘GPU’. This can be accessed in the ‘Preferences’ window - When processing files, the number of files being processed will be displayed in the wait message - When processing files, the number of files being processed will be displayed on the title bar so that progress can be tracked even when the application is minimized - When processing files, the current percentage of completion is displayed on the right side of the output item box - An overlay with an icon is displayed over the input thumbnail to indicate that it can be clicked to view the original file outside of the application
Changes: - Improved Metadata Support
Fixes: - When using the application as an Adobe Lightroom plug-in, the apply button would not be enabled, preventing the image from being saved and the application from being closed
• Тип: установка, распаковка (Portable by TryRooM) • Языки: английский • Лечение: не требуется (Block in firewall).
Ключи командной строки:
• Тихая установка: /VERYSILENT /I • Тихая распаковка: /VERYSILENT /P • Не создавать ярлык на рабочем столе: /ND • Не создавать ярлык в меню «Пуск»: /NS
Выбор места установки: /D=ПУТЬ Ключ /D=ПУТЬ следует указывать самым последним Например: файл_установки.ехе /VERYSILENT /I /D=C:MyProgram
Примечание: Для успешной активации программы включите встроенный файрвол, если он был отключен. А вот если установлен сторонний файрвол, тогда блокируйте им, выход программы в сеть.
Информация о программе: Год выпуска: 2019 Платформа: Windows® 10/8.1/8/7 (64-bit only) Язык интерфейса: Английский Лекарство: Встроено Размер файла: 718.17 MB
Скачать Topaz Sharpen AI 1.3.0 RePack & Portable by TryRooM
Все материалы размещенные на сайте пренадлежат их владельцам и предоставляются исключительно в ознакомительных целях. Администрация ответственности за содержание материала не несет и убытки не возмещает. Незаконная реализация карается законами РФ и Украины: "Об авторском и смежном праве".
При копировании материала, ссылка на сайт обязательна!